How To Tell If You're A Gamer 101

Hello my friends. As you can see today I'm going to cover how to tell if you are a gamer. Now, I'm not just talking about your every day video game player. There is a huge difference between being a gamer and just enjoying video games.

One major way to determine if you are a gamer is the amount of time you play video games for in a day or even in a week. Now I get some people have other things to do in their lives. You can't play every single day. But if you rack up enough time per week you can still be considered a gamer. A casual player plays an average of 2 hours a day. Racking up a total of 14 hours in a week. A true gamer should be playing video games at least double that. 30ish hours a week would be the average for a gamer. I've gone the whole week not playing video games due to school or work, but on the weekends I can play for 12 hours straight one day, then play another 12 or more hours the next and not even realize it.

Another way to tell you are a gamer is just by your "gaming setup". Gaming setups can tell a lot about the type of game you are. It can almost be similar to clothing you wear. You can tell if someone is a true gamer and even what kind of gamer they are by looking at it. It can get costly at times but if you are a true gamer you will find a way to obtain everything you want and need for your ultimate setup. I've spent over $1,500 over the past couple years on my setup and that's with using the cheapest route like using eBay to obtain this setup. Pictured is my own personal set up.

The final major way to tell if you are a gamer is determined based on how much time you spend socializing in the real world. Often times, gamer's find it easier to socialize in the gaming realm over the real. A lot of gamer's will spend more time in game talking and less in the real because of this. Personally, I do a little more in the real than the gaming.

With all three of these factors put into consideration, it is easy to tell if you are truly a gamer or not. So, are you?

Comments

  1. After reading your blog, I'm pretty sure I am not a gamer! I have played them before, but I am terrible. I always enjoyed watching others play Fortnite and I always liked to try and play, but I could never build fast enough and I would get frustrated. Haha! I especially like how gaming keyboards and monitors (I think that's what it's called) are colorful, like yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts